Eco Products Direct USA LLC d/b/a Eco Pure Plus (“Eco Pure Plus” or “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal and non-personal information from you to provide and improve our products and services. “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number, and credit card number or other financial information used to pay or process payment. “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does not directly identify you such as type of technology or browser you are using to access our Site (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.).
We may collect the following personal information about you:
• Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number
• Date of birth
• Billing Information such as your credit card number and billing address, though we do not maintain this information on our servers, even for recurring/subscription purchases.
• Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
• Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your name, profile picture, and other personal information, as well as non-personal information).
We collect the following non-personal information about you:
• Information about your computer or device, including IP address, time and date of visit, browser type and version, operating system, device make and model
• The pages of our Site you visit, the time spent on our Site, referring and exit pages
• Information such as product wish lists/shopping carts, order history, searches on the Site, product and marketing preferences, browsing habits, and other available data points and statistics, including information in survey responses or feedback you provide to us
• Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact or connect with
• Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your “likes” and other online engagement activity, location, friends list, and other information depending on the social network).
We obtain personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
• Directly from you, including via the Site, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us
• Indirectly from you, via automated means (such as our servers logging your IP address and related information)
• From third parties and through technologies like cookies and web beacons
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit our website(s), view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about you, your device, your online activity, and your usage of the Site by automated means via third-party technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, when you visit our website, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies, including cookies and web beacons. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). While the information we collect automatically may only be statistical data and may not include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties for any of the purposes expressed in this policy.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE: COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages, emails, advertisements, or content called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. Web beacons are sometimes known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs and track engagement, visitor counts, and other statistics.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, or our social network pages, such as WIX and Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. These providers of third-party web analytics services have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. ECO PURE PLUS does not control what these providers do with information they collect.
In the interest of transparency, we use the following remarketing services:
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
There is no industry standard approach to sending, processing, and addressing Do Not Track requests from browsers, and please note that our Site does not respond to these Do Not Track requests at this time.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information we obtain to provide you with the Site; our products and services; identify and communicate with you (including marketing and promotional communication) through various channels and mediums, including when you return to the Site; respond to your requests and inquiries; notify you about the Site our services, including your order or your account; service your purchase orders; and monitor, analyze, and improve the Site and our products and services. We also use the information to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere. We use information to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and to comply with legal requirements, relevant industry standards, our policies, and enforcing this policy and our Terms and Conditions. We may use your personal information if we need to collect a debt from you, as well. If we use your information in other ways, we will provide notice to you at the time we collect that information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users or visitors to the Site, and information that does not directly identify any individual.
• Without our Company and to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes for purposes of receiving and processing your financial information once or on a recurring or subscription basis for payment of goods or services.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ECO PURE PLUS’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ECO PURE PLUS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ECO PURE PLUS our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. Also, you may still receive certain operational emails regarding your account, orders, or other non-promotional materials.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please know we do not sell your personal information.
Note that if you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our terms.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
ECO PURE PLUS is located in the United States, and if you are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred and proceed within the United States as part of our normal business operations. Data protection laws vary from country to country, and may be different from the country from where you access the Site. By using our website or services, you consent to the transfer and processing of personal information by ECO PURE PLUS and our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM (“PROGRAM”)
You may choose to provide with your mobile phone number in order to receive communications from us or communicate with us. When you provide your mobile phone number as part of this Program, you are opting in to receiving communications as described in this section. By participating in the Program and providing your mobile phone number, you understand that we may share, are you consent to us sharing, your information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages for purposes of the Program. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in our sole discretion, we believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, we may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
By providing your phone number, you are expressly consenting and opting in to receiving automated text messages from us, including recurring messages. We may text you about your shopping cart, orders, your experience with our products or our website, or to respond to your inquiries. We may also text you about sales, promotions, or other products that we think you may be interested in. By providing your phone number, you are expressly authorizing us to send you these messages to your mobile device, including recurring messages. Please note that your use of the site and your ability to make purchases from the site is not conditioned upon your consent to receive messages from us. Message frequency varies and message and data rates may apply and are your responsibility.
If you sign up for our text messaging program, webhooks may be used to personalize your experience (e.g. send you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
You may revoke your consent to receive text and/or multimedia messages to your phone at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by replying STOP to any text message you receive from us.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If we cannot verify that the request for information, or to change or delete information, can from you and you are authorized to make such a request, we may not be able to comply with your request.
This site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records. If you are between 13 and 16 years old, you are required to get consent from your parent(s) or guardian(s) before accessing the site. Of we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor aged 13-16 without parental consent, we will delete the information from our records.
You may request to review, change or delete your personal information or that of your minor child.
To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Eco Pure Plus
PO BOX 35
Oldsmar, FL 34677
CALIFORNIA USERS AND THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed below, subject to certain exceptions. This section applies only to those California residents to whom the CCPA applies (“California Resident” or “You”) and does not apply to any Personal Information, as defined in the CCPA (“PI”) that is excepted from the CCPA. All capitalized words in this section have the definitions given to them in the CCPA, as amended, unless noted.
California Residents have the right to:
1. Request disclosure of our data Collection and sales practices in connection with you, including the categories of PI we have collected, the source of that PI, our use of that PI and, if the disclosed or Sold to third parties, the categories of PI disclosed or Sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such PI was disclosed or Sold;
2. Request a copy of the specific PI collected about you during the 12 months before your request made under the previous paragraph;
3. Have such PI deleted (with exceptions);
4. Request that your PI not be Sold to third parties, if applicable (Right to Opt Out); and
5. Not be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
Right to Request and Right to Know. You have the right to know and what PI we have Collected about you over the past 12 months, and the right to request that PI, including
• The categories of PI we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the PI is collected;
• The Business purpose or Commercial purpose for Collection of your PI;
• The categories of Third parties with whom we have shared your PI; and
• The specific PI we have Collected about you.
You may exercise the Right to Request no more than twice a year.
Categories of Information We Collect.
1 Identifiers (such as contact information, government IDs, cookies, etc.) A, B, C
2 Information protected against security breaches (such as your name and financial account, driver’s license, social security number, health/medical information subject to HIPAA) [NOT COLLECTED]
3 Protected classification information (like race, gender, ethnicity, etc.) A (Gender)
4 Commercial information [NOT COLLECTED]
5 Internet/electronic activity A, B, C
6 Geolocation C (based on IP address)
7 Audio/video data [NOT COLLECTED]
8 Professional or employment related information [NOT COLLECTED]
9 Education information [NOT COLLECTED]
10 Biometrics [NOT COLLECTED]
11 Inferences from the foregoing A, B, C
Key to Sources:
A Individual submitting the information
B Third party from whom we receive the information
C Observing activities and recording the information (i.e., through cookies)
• Providing you with our products and services;
• Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards;
• Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
• Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business;
• Marketing and advertising our products and services to you, including based on your advertising preferences;
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
If we collect any additional PI for any other purpose, we will notify you of that purpose at the time we collect the PI for that purpose.
If we disclose PI for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that PI confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We share PI with the following categories of Third parties: payment processors and shipment vendors, business consultants, select marketing and advertising providers, and other service providers. We do not sell PI.
Right to Opt Out. We do not Sell PI. If we do engage in an activity determined to be a Sale of your PI, you will have the right to direct us to not Sell your PI. You will be able to do so by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Information Link” that will be found at the bottom footer of our sites. Since we do not sell PI the form is not available at this time.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the PI we have Collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the PI is necessary for us or a Third party to do any of the following:
• Complete your transaction;
• Provide you a good or service;
• Perform a contract between us and you;
• Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
• Fix our system in the case of a bug;
• Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
• Comply with a legal obligation; or
• Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of PI to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
If you are a California Resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your PI to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your PI with third parties’ direct marketing use without your consent.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your PI, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us via email at email@example.com to exercise your California rights. Please include your full name, email address, and other identifying information such that we will be able to verify your identity, along with why you are writing, so that we can properly process your request. We are only able to handle your request if you provide the requested information needed to verify your identity.
Before we take any action on any request exercising a CCPA right, we must reasonably verify your identity. If we attempt to, but cannot do so, we will not be obligated to you under the CCPA. We will reach out to you by the method of communication through which you reached out to us, and let know that we are unable to verify your identity.
Any subsequent interaction with the Site after a request for deletion, or deletion, of PI will require new requests for action on your data.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please allow 30 days for us to process your request.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our store is hosted on WIX, Inc. WIX provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through WIX’s data storage, databases, and the general WIX application. WIX stores your data on a secure sever behind a firewall.
When you complete a purchase on our Site, WIX stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more information about WIX’s platform and data collection and use practices, you may want to read WIX’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement found on its website.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Eco Pure Plus
PO BOX 35
Oldsmar, FL 34677